FREDERICK BLOUNT was born Bet. 1770 – 1775 in North Carolina, and died 19 Sep 1836 in Washington Co., AL. He married MIORUM (Mary) ?. (Koen may have been her maiden name, but we do not know for sure yet). Koen is used as a middle name and even a first name in several descendants. She was born Abt. 1775 in North Carolina, and died Bet. 1850 – 1860 in Alabama.
Children of FREDERICK BLOUNT and MIORUM ? are:
|JAMES KOEN BLOUNT||b. 1795, near Elizabeth City, Pasquotank County, North Carolina; d. 1874, Washington Co., AL.|
|SARAH ELIZABETH BLOUNT||b. Abt. 1799, North Carolina; d. Bef. 1880, Grimes County, TX.|
|UNKNOWN SON BLOUNT||b. Bet. 1800 – 1810, North Carolina.|
|NANCY BLOUNT||b. 16 Dec 1801, North Carolina; d. 25 May 1893, Alabama; m. JOHN SMITH, 02 Nov 1837, Washington County, AL; b. Abt. 1807, South Carolina; d. Bef. 1870, Alabama.|
|JOHN THOMAS BLOUNT||b. 25 Nov 1804, North Carolina; d. 25 Oct 1883, Bedias, Grimes County, Texas.|
|UNKNOWN DAUGHTER BLOUNT||b. Bet. 1810 – 1820, North Carolina.|
|JOSEPH BLOUNT||b. Bet. 1815 – 1820, North Carolina.|
|UNKNOWN SON BLOUNT||b. Bet. 1815 – 1820, North Carolina.|
- 1800 Pasquotank County NC census
- 1810 Pasquotank County NC census
- 1830 Washington County AL census
- 1820 Pasquotank County NC census, town of Nixonton
- 1840 Washington County AL census, Mary is living with her daughter Sarah Elizabeth.
- 1850 Washington County AL census, Mary is living with her daughter Nancy